- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has been traditionally used for centuries for stress, strain, fatigue, and decreased libido.
- Pure Ashwagandh Extract used with highest content of withanolides 7%.
- Each capsule contains only non-GMO, natural ingredients, and caffeine free.
- Products are packed in USFDA DMF certified container.
- Certified quality. Tested according to recent regulatory guidelines
- Backed by our receptive and knowledgeable customer support.
- Dosage: 500 mg per serving
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions and is most well-known for its restorative benefits. In Sanskrit Ashwagandha means “the smell of a horse,” indicating that the herb imparts the vigor and strength of a stallion, and has traditionally been prescribed to help people strengthen their immune system after an illness.
Ashwagandha contains many useful medicinal chemicals, including withanolides (steroidal lactones), alkaloids, choline, fatty acids, amino acids, and a variety of sugars. While the leaves and fruit have valuable therapeutic properties, the root of the Ashwagandha plant is the part most commonly used in Western herbal remedies.Medical researchers have been studying Ashwagandha for years with great interest and have completed more than 200 studies on the healing benefits of this botanical. Some key examples of the healing effects of Ashwagandha are:
- Protects the immune system
- Helps combat the effects of stress
- Improves learning, memory, and reaction time
- Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness
- Helps reduce brain-cell degeneration
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Offers anti-inflammatory benefits
- Contains anti-malarial properties
- Enhances sexual potency for both men and women.
Ashwagandha supplement is safe to consume as supplement in suggested serving amounts. However, lack of studies caution that Ashwagandha should not be consumed by pregnant women without consultations by a healthcare provider. Ashwagandha may also increase the levels of certain medications and thus people who are taking such medications as digitoxin, warfarin, and certain sleep medications should consult a healthcare provider. Minor adverse reactions as rash and itching might occur to some people who are allergic to the plant.
At U Liva Nutrition, we manufactures dosages form according to GMP guidelines using quality Ashwagandha root extract with highest contain of withanolides which is 7%. The finished product is tested by third party through stringent quality control tests as prescribed by WHO and EMA standard. The product is packed in USFDA DMF certified container