- Each capsule contain 400 mg of boswellia serrata extract, standardized to contain 65% boswellic acid
- Boswellia has been traditionally used for arthritic pain.
- Anti-inflammatory properties are due to its potent inhibitory effect on 5-lipoxygenase enzyme.
- Each capsule contains only non-GMO, natural ingredients.
- Products are packed in USFDA DMF certified container.
- Certified quality. Tested according to recent regulatory guidelines.
- Backed by our receptive and knowledgeable customer support.
- Dosage: 800 mg per serving
Boswellia Serrata is a gum resin extracted from a tree, which is sometimes burnt (the entire species of Boswellia is commonly known as Frankinsence) as an aromatic or otherwise administered as medicine. It is an Ayurvedic herb also classified as a phytopharmaceutical (H15; Europe) which appears to be quite anti-inflammatory, helpful against osteoarthritis. Boswellia serrata appears to have preliminary evidence for anti-inflammatory joint disorders.
Boswellia Serrata, via its active boswellic acids, appears to be a novel inhibitory of a pro-inflammatory enzyme called 5-Lipoxygenase and may possess other anti-inflammatory effects (such as nF-kB inhibition, which are not as novel). These anti-inflammatory effects have been investigated for their benefits in osteoarthritis (OA), and it appears that oral Boswellia supplements can suppress pain and immobility associated with OA quite significantly with the effects taking as little as a week to occur.
At U Liva Nutrition, we manufactures dosages form according to GMP guidelines using quality boswellia serrata extract which contain 65% boswellic acid. The finished product is tested by third party through stringent quality control tests as prescribed by WHO and EMA standard. The product is packed in USFDA DMF certified container.