- Each capsule contains 500 mg of curcumin extract, standardized to contain 95% cucuminoids
- Cucuminoids are major constituents from roots of Curcumin (Curcuma Longa).
- Curcuminoids or Curcumin capsules has received great attention from the scientific world recently for its benefits on Cancer.
- Each capsule contains 95% Curcuminoids from Curcumin obtained from only non-GMO crop.
- To enhance bioavailability of curcumin we incorporated BIOPERINE (95% Piperine Extract)a patented ingredient of Sabina corporation USA,
- Each capsule contains only non-GMO, natural ingredients, and caffeine free.
- Products are packed in USFDA DMF certified container.
- Certified quality. Tested according to recent regulatory guidelines
- Backed by our receptive and knowledgeable customer support
- Dosage: 500 mg per serving
Turmeric root is cultivated in almost all the tropical areas around the world and is well known for its use as a spice in Indian/Asian cuisines. The major constituent of Turmeric is Curcumin and in modern market, the extract is suggested as a dietary supplement to improve memory, for arthritis, and for cancer prevention. Studies suggest that curcumin acts as a weak phytoestrogen, and exhibits neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, antiproliferative, and chemopreventive effects.
Curcumin has been studied and shown effective for a variety of health concerns. It stops pain and inflammation, inhibits tumors and fights cancer, prevents fat growth and regulates blood sugar, stops depression and slows the effects of Alzheimer’s disease. Curcumin works on multiple pathways in the body, simultaneously, which accounts for its ability to slow, stop, or prevent many different disease conditions.
At U LIVA NUTRITION, we manufacture dosages form according to GMP guidelines using quality 95% pure Curcuminoids extract which is formulated with black pepper extract 95% (BioPerine, Patented ingredient from Sabina corporation, USA) to enhance bioavailability of curcumin. The finished product is tested by the third party through stringent quality control tests as prescribed by WHO and EMA standard. The product is packed in USFDA DMF certified container.