- Each Capsule contain 250 mg Pure Coleus Forskohlii root extract standardized to contain 10% Forskolin.
- Forskolin Capsule is one of the most potent inotropic agent and has been studied extensively in modern medicine.
- Has been used for centuries in the Ayurvedic system to maintain blood pressure, heart health, and general health.
- Forskohlii plants are the only source of Forskolin known so far.
- Each capsule contains only non-GMO, natural ingredients, and caffeine free.
- Products are packed in USFDA DMF certified container.
- Certified quality. Tested according to recent regulatory guidelines
- Backed by our receptive and knowledgeable customer support.
- Dosage: 250 mg per serving
Coleus Forskohlii is an ancient root mentioned in Ayurveda that belongs to the family Labiatae. It is traditionally used as blood purifier, hypotensive, diuretic, and to maintain healthy heart. It is also extensively used as pickle in almost every home in western India. In 1974, researchers in Germany recognized its potential and first isolated the active component, Forskolin. So far Forskohlii root is the only known plant source to have Forskolin Supplement.
Within a number of pharmacological studies various medicinal properties have been ascribed to Forskolin. Studies in the western world described the therapeutic effects of Forskolin as being a hypotensive, antispasmodic, positive inotrophic, vasodilator, anti-platelet aggregation, a bronchodilator, anti-glaucoma agent, and recently for weight management and obesity.
Forskohlii supplement is safe to consume a supplement. In fact forskohlii has been used safely by millions of people of all ages and genders in Indian sub-continent as a pickle. However, lack of studies caution that forskolin should not be consumed by pregnant women, or people with heart conditions, or people psychotic conditions, without consultations by a healthcare provider. Consumption of forskolin in more than recommended dosage could lead to unwanted reactions and is not advisable.
At U Liva Nutrition, we manufactures dosages form according to GMP guidelines using quality 10% pure Coleus Forskohlii root extract standardized to contain 10% Forskolin. The finished product is tested by third party through stringent quality control tests as prescribed by WHO and EMA standard. The product is packed in USFDA DMF certified container