Green Tea Extract Capsule
- Each Capsule Contain 500 mg of green tea extract standardized to contain 40% EGCG.
- A green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its derivatives.
- Each capsule contains only non-GMO, natural ingredients, and caffeine free.
- Products are packed in USFDA DMF certified container.
- Certified quality. Tested according to recent regulatory guidelines
- Backed by our receptive and knowledgeable customer support.
- Dosage: 500 mg per serving
A green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its derivatives.
Green tea does appear to have fat-burning properties, which are related to a class of polyphenols called catechins. Catechins are naturally occurring antioxidants, which have been reported to have a number of physiological and pharmacological properties.For example, previous studies indicate that epigallocatechingallate (EGCG) in particular may also be helpful in preventing and/or treating: Dementia, High blood lipid, Arteriosclerosis, Cerebral thrombus, Pain and inflammation related to rheumatoid arthritis and Prostate cancer.
Green tea supplement is safe to consume as the supplement. However, caution that green tea extract should not be consumed by pregnant women, or people with heart conditions, or people psychotic conditions, without consultations by a healthcare provider. Consumption of green tea extract in more than recommended dosage could lead to unwanted reactions and is not advisable.
At U Liva Nutrition, we manufactures dosages form according to GMP guidelines using quality Pure green tea leaves extract standardized to contain 40% EGCG. The finished product is tested by third party through stringent quality control tests as prescribed by WHO and EMA standard. The product is packed in USFDA DMF certified container.